BHIM : UPI Payment App by Narendra Modi APK Download
What Is BHIM ?
Bharat Interface for Money is the latest application launched by Prime Minister Of India Mr. Narendra Modi . He Has Launched This Application To boost The Digital Payments in India. BHIM is developed by National Payments Corporation of India , and is based upon Unified Payments Interface. By Using This App You Can Simply Link Your Mobile Number And Start Receiving and making payments with The Help Of This Application. We Can Send
How To Download BHIM App ?
You can Download the BHIM Payments app on your phone simply by clicking the app from 9Apps Store. Below Is The Download Link of 9Apps . You Can Download 9Apps And From There You Can Download The BHIM Application By Narendra Modi .
Also You Can Download It From Google Play Store The Link Is Mentioned Below.
Click Here To Download & Install From Play Store
How To Use BHIM App.?
- After You have installed the BHIM App – You have to enter your mobile number & give permission to send an SMS to the Registered Phone Number
- Here, enter your mobile number, and tap on “OK”
- In the next step, you will be asked to register your passcode as shown in the image below –
- You don’t have to share your Passcode with anybody, as it will be your secret password
- After That it will ask you to select your Bank Account which will be used to Send money or accept money as shown in the image below –
- After You have registered the phone number it will automatically get the account number & IFSC code details of your bank account, by using your mobile number which was entered. (So , register using the same mobile number which you use with bank)
As UPI is built on top of Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), the transaction takes place in seconds. you can transfer as low as Re 1 and maximum of Rs 20,000 per day. However, in a single transaction you can transfer maximum of Rs 10,000.